Thursday 26 January 2012

Week 15-Diary

This week i filmed another student in my media class giving feedback on my final draft of my magazine. She analysed each page giving them positive comments and also improvements. This was helpful as i could see what someone with knowledge of magazines thought about it and also she fits into my target audience so its a good indication of what people will think of my magazine.

I also completed my second evaluation question which was asking about the social goups represented in the magazine, so i talked about how i have made it specific to the younger demographic as they are my target audience. I also explained how i related it to both females and males and also tried to vary the content so i widen my target audience as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment