Monday 5 December 2011

Week 10- Diary

This week i created my drafts for the front cover, double page spread and contents page. I created the front cover design by hand and i recorded myself drawing it and then sped up the video which can be found on my blod, to demonstrate that i drew it myself.
I then created my double page spread draft on photoshop because i have an image as the background so it was easier to work out where to position things on photoshop straight away. I used CamStudio to record what i was doing so you can clearly see the different ideas i chose and why i decided to do what i did.
Finally, i drew my contents page by hand and then scanned in the image onto my blog so you can see how i plan to have it. I looked back on different contents pages already out to give me inspiration and so i had an idea on how they are generally layed out and what features they always include.

No comments:

Post a Comment