Friday 16 December 2011

Week 12- Diary

I have been completing my final drafts for the front  cover, 2 double page spreads and the contents page for my music magazine. I used photoshop to create these, and it was important that i looked back at the research i had done previously, in preperation for designing the magazine. i took into consideration the different sell lines that would be suitable, and also which colour scheme would look the most effective and tie in with the music genre of Indie/Rock. I tried to use as many photos as possible and made sure my model was wearing a different outfit on the front cover, compared to the outfit she is wearing on the double page spreads. This then highlights that the article is different from the front cover and reinforces the thought of having an insight into their life through the interview.
I made sure I included the masthead on all the pages to make the magazine more continuous and also included different ways of recieving the information from the magazine such as social networking sites and also the magazines website.
 I am pleased with the end results and am therefore hoping my final magazine pages will be very similar to these. I think that i have formed a good outline of what i want my magazine to look like and this will work in my favour when i come to make the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment