Wednesday 2 November 2011

Week 4- Diary

Week 4 -Diary

This week i have created my proposal and mood board. These have both helped me understand what i want to do in my magazine and what i want to achieve.

I created my proposal in powerpoint and then uploaded it into slideshare. I included all the information needed for my new magazine and discussed everything in detail. I spoke about my target audience and how i am desiging the magazine around them and what they would be interested in. I also thought about my front page and the images and colours i will use to make it different from other Indie/ Rock magazines. I am pleased with my proposal as i can always look back at it if i get confused or unsure on how i originally wanted to magazine to look or be like.

My mood board has become very useful as i am now starting to think about my photoshoot and what sort of model i will want. I am also using it for inspiration for the outfits to be worn and the different poses i would like to make it unique. I think the colours and patterns are going to be the main focus on my page as i have seen on my mood board various different ways to dress a scene. I will regularly look back at this when i stuck for ideas for my photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment