Friday 11 November 2011

Week 6-Diary

Week 6- Diary

This week i have completed my colour connotations and name designs. I produced this on a Scribd on my blog and they are closely linked together.

For the colour connotations, i chose to concentrate on red, white and blue as these are the traditional British colours. I found out from my mood board research that the patriotic colours are very popular throughout this particular genre and therefore i thought it would be useful to consider using these colour texts. I explained why i thoguht each colour looked good, or how i may need to adapt them to make them look better.

I also looked at different front styles to see how they looked. I liked the rough and scribbly text because i think it best fits with the rock/indie theme as its very carefree and messy. However i did compare other styles aswell to make sure i had considered all options.


No comments:

Post a Comment