Monday 7 November 2011

Week 5- Diary

Week 5- Diary

This week i created my Audience profile which is a clear outline of what my target audience is, what my ideal target audience would be and also includes the results of the poll on my blog and how this will help me when creating my magazine. I created this on powerpoint and then uploaded it onto a slideshare.

Identifying my target audience is a good idea because i can always refer back to it, and it give me a clear idea of who i want to the magazie to be aimed at and appeal to at all times. My ideal target audience is hopefully similar to my target audience is, and this mwill make it easier to design the magazine as i know who i am hoping will read it. Therefore i can try and make it appeal to my ideal audience as much as possible. The results i found out from my blog poll were very useful as they told me what people in my age range think about magazines and what they typically expect to feature in it. This now has given me information to work around and make sure i try and stick to, to create a succesful magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment